The new issue of T3 is here, celebrating the absolute best and brightest tech you can buy.
Eager to discover the most scintillating TV set on the market? Want to find out which phone will have you enthralled? Then join us for 41 incredible pages of excellence in tech and the very best products chosen by our team of seasoned experts. And don’t miss out on the first ever T3 Design Icon awards, honouring the most elegant gadgets you’ll lay eyes on this year.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Find out which pellet BBQ can offer you convenience and an authentic smokey flavour, savour the Philips OLED+986, a stunning TV and Atmos sound system rolled into one; and capture thrilling activities in the great outdoors with these cracking drones and action cams.
Explore more of what you’ll find in the issue just below!
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the latest issue of T3, you’ll find:
- Gadget of the Year – enjoy the most glorious gadgets, stunning designs and innovative companies of the year!
- Pellet BBQs tested – which smokey, no-sweat grill broils the best burgers?
- Philips OLED+986 reviewed – a brilliant OLED TV with a sensational built-in Dolby Atmos soundbar
- Drones and action cams for every adventure – capture thrilling footage of your exhilarating exploits
- Sony WH-1000XM5 tested – breathtaking noise-cancelling headphones
- DJI Mini 3 Pro rated – DJI’s new drone is superlight and shoots top-quality footage
- Marshall Emberton II reviewed – this micro-amp will give you enormous sound
- Asus ROG Swift PGU32UQX rated – a stunning 4K monitor with mini-LED tech
- Google Pixel Watch first impressions – a fresh twist for your wrist