Looking to grow your legal practice? We know how hard it can be.
The traditional way of generating leads and acquiring clients through referrals can only take you so far.
You need creative, innovative ways to stand out in competitive markets and attract prospective clients who are actively seeking legal advice or looking to hire a lawyer.
Want to know how to improve your law firm’s chances of getting found by people searching for the services you offer?
Search Engine Journal’s ebook, Law Firm SEO: The Complete Guide, explores what you need to know in order to boost your law firm’s online presence and generate a steady flow of new leads for your business.
Download it here.
Authored by legal marketing expert Alex Valencia, this guide outlines different proven strategies and tools you can use to improve your law firm’s visibility in search engines and drive website traffic.
Read Search Engine Journal’s legal SEO guide and learn:
- What is law firm SEO? See how legal SEO works and why it’s important.
- The components of an SEO-friendly law firm website. Learn what your law firm website needs to rise to the top of the organic search results.
- Local SEO for law firms. Why do you need to optimize for local search and how do you do it?
- How to create a law firm blogging strategy. Discover best practices to follow when it comes to creating and optimizing your content for search engines.
- Link building tactics in the legal industry. See how to attract the right kind of links to your site without having to pay for links.
- Steps to generating positive reviews for your law firm. Explore the importance of earning client reviews and why you shouldn’t treat them as an afterthought.
We put together this in-depth guide alongside our partners CallRail, Rock Content, and Podium, so you can take the steps needed today to see SEO success going forward.