We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you have a passion for social media content, writing, campaign development, creativity and craft beer, this position is for you! You will lead our digital marketing efforts utilizing social media, web and digital tools to increase brand awareness, fan engagement, and help drive sales at the consumer level.
We strive to thrive everyday through our Core Values which define our culture and shape how we approach our customers.
1. Do the Right Thing. Promote Safety, Trust, Accountability, and Responsibility in all relationships (be a STAR to your fellow co-owner).
2. Embrace Differences. Understand, appreciate, and embrace the uniqueness of each individual – together we are stronger. We encourage healthy debate, diversity of opinion, impartiality, and fairness for all.
3. Help Others. Contribute positively to each other and to our communities where we work, live, and play.
4. Improve Yourself. Pursue individual growth and learning, be passionate with a good attitude, and endeavor to maintain a healthy work/life harmony.
5. Be an Owner. Explore initiatives to bring about positive results which foster pride in the workplace and strengthen One Team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off, and of course world class beer. We do not cover relocation costs.
In line with our Core Value of Embrace Differences, we welcome diversity of thought, culture, and background. We recruit, employ, train, and compensate regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We are eager to attract diverse talent to join, stay, and do their best work at Left Hand.
We are interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet every one of the qualifications listed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Band: $50,000 – $55,000
Instructions on how to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/6f56f927-361b-4719-bace-13114c1c9d7c/Indian-Peaks-Brewing-Company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to accept emails, phone calls, or Linkedin/Social Media messages about open positions.
This posting closes EOB, 4/1/2022 (We reserve the right to close postings sooner).