SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global marketing analytics software market size is expected to reach USD 7.43 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.8% from 2020 to 2027. The integration of advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) offers promising growth prospects for the market. AI is expected to help marketers deliver the right brand message across different marketing channels and improve search results, which lead to desired landing pages and websites. The primary objective of marketing analytics is to understand and offer insights regarding customer preferences, which can be achieved by deploying AI-enabled chatbots for customers and carefully analyzing consumer demands. For instance, Starbucks Corporation uses predictive analytics to gather and analyze customer data and offer personalized marketing messages to customers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By application, the social media marketing segment is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period. The promising growth prospects of the segment can be attributed to the rising penetration of social media and the subsequent need for corporations to tap social media platforms as a marketing channel
- Based on deployment, the on-premise segment is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to the ability to ensure better safety and security of data from an on-premise data center and more efficient data analysis
- In terms of organization size, the SMEs segment is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to the availability of cost-effective cloud-based analytics software, which helps SMEs offer marketing analytics services at affordable costs
- The BFSI industry vertical segment is expected to register the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to the rapid digitization of banking practices and the emergence of digital-only banks
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the presence of significant AI development trends in countries, such as China and Singapore
Read 154 page research report with ToC on “Marketing Analytics Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application, By Deployment, By Organization Size, By Industry Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/marketing-analytics-software-market
The 5G delivery model offers promising market growth opportunities owing to its ability to enhance users’ internet-using experience. This will lead people to spend more quality time on the internet and consume content or perform tasks specific to their needs. The consumption of specific content and buying trends can be monitored to develop efficient marketing strategies and effective profit-generation models. 5G internet is also expected to accelerate mobile e-commerce sales, enabling marketers to improve customer experiences and streamline shopping apps, particularly for the retail and consumer goods industry.
The automation of marketing analytics helps brands and corporations to gauge the success of marketing campaigns. The emerging trend to automate marketing analytics is offering an impetus to market growth. It offers critical insights into lead scoring, more efficient predictive analytics, and milestone analysis as well as helps save operational expenditure. Companies such as Ancestry and Dropbox, Inc. have witnessed the benefits of marketing analytics automation, such as creating strategically outlined welcome mails and carefully curated win-back programs, which ensure higher revenue-generation opportunities. Essentially, automating marketing analytics practices enables companies to gain access to prospect leads, which can be pursued to ensure prolonged business practices.
The BFSI industry is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. In the BFSI industry, the marketing budget is usually based on the revenue generated in the previous fiscal year. The use of Marketing Mix Models (MMM) and digital attribution powered by big data analytics aids banking and financial institutions in quantifying the impact of marketing campaigns on return on investment and determining the optimum marketing budget. Furthermore, several large financial institutions including Citibank use big data analytics for profiling and customer segmentation, thus enabling marketing teams to identify the right channel for the right targets.
Grand View Research has segmented the global marketing analytics software market on the basis of application, deployment, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
- Marketing Analytics Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- Social Media Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Analytics Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- Marketing Analytics Software Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- Marketing Analytics Software Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- Consumer Goods
- Media & Communication
- Marketing Analytics Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Marketing Analytics Software Market
- Adobe Inc.
- Google Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Find more research reports on Communication Services Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cloud Computing Market – The global cloud computing market size was valued at USD 266.0 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- Sales Intelligence Market – The global sales intelligence market size was valued at USD 2.29 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR)of 10.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Artificial Intelligence Market – The global artificial intelligence market size was valued at USD 39.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 42.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.