SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global marketing resource management market size is expected to reach USD 6.89 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.7% from 2021 to 2027. Marketing Resource Management (MRM) is a cloud-based software that is widely used by organizations for effectively centralizing and managing their marketing operations. It enables organizations to unify brand compliance and marketing workflows and effectively track their Return on Investment (ROI)
Key suggestions from the report:
- The brand and advertising management segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the adoption of these solutions in decentralized companies to maintain brand compliance
- The increased focus of businesses to move from the legacy platform to cloud platform is expected to create growth opportunities for the training, support, and maintenance services segment
- The adoption of on-premise solutions is high owing to benefits associated with configuration, reduced vendor dependency, and numerous customization options
- Factors such as the growing integration of advanced technologies, the presence of a large number of resources, extensive product portfolio, and complex workflows are expected to propel the adoption of MRM solutions in large enterprises
- The increasing need to target customers and market products based on the digital footprint is encouraging consumer goods and retail companies to adopt advanced marketing technologies
- The growth of sectors such as BFSI and IT and telecom in developing countries such as India and China is expected to create the demand for MRM solutions in the Asia Pacific region
Read 150 page research report with ToC on “Marketing Resource Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution, By Services, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2027” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/marketing-resource-management-market
Marketing Resource Management (MRM) is a technology used to efficiently handle workforce and associated technology and operations such as planning, production, and design of marketing processes. The emergence of MRM applications has helped businesses in their planning and budgeting activities. By using functionalities such as budgeting and planning, marketing divisions can effectively plan their budgets, define the expense types, and closeouts, among others.
The increasing need for ensuring brand and regulatory compliance is expected to propel the MRM market growth over the forecast period. Using MRM solutions, the marketing department can tackle potential threats and run a strategic program. Emerging technology solutions driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver sustainable omnichannel experience are expected to further create growth opportunities for the market players.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to favorably impact market growth. However, the upfront costs associated with new MRM systems are expected to hamper the growth. Furthermore, the lack of trust in new marketing technologies is also hampering the growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global marketing resource management market on the basis of solution, services, deployment, enterprise size, end-use, and region:
- Marketing Resource Management Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Brand & Advertising Management
- Capacity Planning Management
- Creative Production Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Asset Management
- Marketing Reporting & Analytics
- Project Management
- Marketing Resource Management Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Consulting & Implementation
- Training, Support, and Maintenance
- Marketing Resource Management Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Marketing Resource Management Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Marketing Resource Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel & Hospitality
- Marketing Resource Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Marketing Resource Management Market
- Aprimo US LLC
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infor, Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Workfront, Inc.
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
Machine Learning Market – The global machine learning market size was valued at USD 6.9 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 43.8% from 2019 to 2025.
Workforce Management Market – The global workforce management market size was estimated at USD 4.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
Internet of Things Market – The global Internet of Things (IoT) market size was valued at USD 605.69 billion in 2014. Technological proliferation and increasing investments are expected to drive the global market over the next seven years.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.