NEW YORK, March 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — A latest market research report titled “Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Market by Product (4-6 low, Substrates, 1-2 sided, Flexible, and Others), End-user (Communication Network Infrastructure, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Military and Aerospace, and Others) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024″, published by Technavio forecasts the market to grow by USD 10.85 billion, at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
To get detailed insights on key market growth opportunities, Download FREE Sample
Increasing demand for IoT and the advent of high-density interconnect (HDI) technology catalyze market growth
- Surging demand for Internet of Things will drive the PCB market vendors to offer innovative product launches for catering to a wider target audience.
- In addition, the advent of HDI technology is anticipated to create immense growth opportunities for various stakeholders in the PCB market.
4-6 low segment accounted for the largest PCB market share in 2019.
- Based on product, the PCB market is segmented into 4-6 low, Substrates, 1-2 sided, Flexible, and Others.
- In 2019, the 4-6 low product segment accounted for the largest share of the global market due to the increasing demand for thin-film PCBs, particularly due to a surging use of semiconductor wafers in the electronic applications.
Gain access to market research repository containing over 17,000+ reports using Technavio’s Subscription Platform
APAC is expected to show the highest growth during forecast period.
- Based on geography, the PCB market is segmented into APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America.
- By 2024, APAC will account for 93% of the market’s growth as it is emerging as the electronic hub of the world.
- The growing expansion of electronics and semiconductor industry in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and India is mainly contributing to the PCB market growth in this region.
Schedule a Consultation Call to Speak to our Analysts and Industry experts
Prominent Player Analysis
- The PCB market is fragmented with players categorized as pure-play, industry focused and dominant players in this report.
- Vendors in the market are focusing on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- This market forecast provides information on the competencies and capacities of these companies such as Compeq Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Ibiden Co. Ltd., and Korea Zinc Co. Ltd.
- In addition, the PCB market report by Technavio provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including NOK Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Tripod Technology Corp., TTM Technologies Inc., Unimicron Technology Corp., and Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd.
Explore Related Markets:
- SFF Board Market by End-User (Retail, Transportation, Healthcare, Industrial, and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Report Link: https://www.technavio.com/report/sff-board-market-industry-analysis
- Superconductor Market by Product (Magnets, Cables, Transformers, and Energy Storage Devices) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Report Link: https://www.technavio.com/report/superconductor-market-industry-analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]