Interested to kick start a career in SEO? We’re interested in speaking to all levels too!
Want to join a rapidly growing digital marketing agency where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award-winning digital marketing agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business.
About the role
As SEO Executive, you will perform the necessary on boarding work with our specialists for our clients and manage client performance, to ensure the ongoing success of our clients’ initiatives.
We’re going to show you how to be exceptional with SEO, where you will handle all types of clients, Local, Lead Generation, E-commerce and Enterprise level accounts. You will become proficient in technical implementation and web analytics packages.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting existing clients and work with the team to plan, create and execute campaigns
- Ongoing website link analysis, market research competitor link analysis to outline ongoing promotional opportunities
- Conducting Keyword Research & Keyword Mapping, Technical audits, Backlink Analysis
- Innovate ongoing technical tactics through ongoing industry research and execution
- Regular contact with the client via email, phone and face-to-face
- Ad Hoc tasks to support the SEO Team
Skills & Experience Required
- Some SEO experience will be highly regarded but more important is your ability to demonstrate an interest in SEO and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies, languages and test them on websites in order to come up with new client solutions.
- Understanding of Marketing, SEO, Analytics
- Excellent time management
- Effective communication skills – verbal and non-verbal
- Attention to detail
- Positive outlook and a great team player
Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a digital marketing agency? Sure you can guess some of the usual stereotypes are true; we’re avid coffee drinkers, closet hipsters, and a generally young (or young at heart) bunch.
But there’s one unique thing we all have in common.
We’re all the biggest NERDS, and it’s no joke. Every day, we pour our time into numbers-based thinking that we know will deliver real, tangible, data-driven insights (none of the fluff, jargon, and guesswork you might see elsewhere).
In fact, we’re one of the only Digital Agencies in Australia with an inhouse Research and Development (R&D) department. Over 3 years, we’ve invested $1M+ into trying and testing every digital strategy to see what works and what doesn’t. Every day, our team is building new and intuitive tools to tackle the future of marketing.
Plus, all the hard work has paid off, through recognition from some of the biggest Awards and Publications around. This includes:
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50
- Financial Times 1000 High-Growth Companies Asia Pacific
- BRW Fast Starters
- Optus My Business Awards
- The Australian Business Award for Business Excellence.
It all boils down to our four values:
- Share evidence, not opinion.
- Find solutions, not problems.
- Make customers love you.
- Own it and get it done.
Still wondering what’s it like to work in a digital marketing agency? Well, you won’t have to just imagine any more. We are looking for passionate people who just LOVE marketing to join our SEO team.
Here’s a snapshot of some perks our Gurus receive:
- Training and development budget
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working conditions
- Brand new headquarters in Crows Nest
We look forward to receiving your application!